I beat Cancer in 2003. And 43+ million people in the US don't have access to Health Care. That pissed me off. So I attended my first Democratic Party meeting.
- I am the Chair of the 46th District Democrats.
- I am the 1st Vice Chair of the King County Democrats.
- I am the coordinator of Democracy for Washington.
The Conservative Movement is toast. And they know it.
- Forum:County Pages and how to help
- Washington elections, 2009
- Washington State Democratic Chairs Organization/Tech Committee
- Washington Counties
- Progressive Talk Radio
- United States elections, 2008
- User:Chadlupkes/Washington State Progressive Movement
- User:Chadlupkes/Political Networking
- User:Chadlupkes/Red, White and Blue
- User:Chadlupkes/Economic Theory
- User:Chadlupkes/What the founders missed
- User:Chadlupkes/Progressive Talk Radio Pantheon
- User:Chadlupkes/Critical Thinking
- User:Chadlupkes/Be willing to lose
- User:Chadlupkes/Feed the Pig
- User:Chadlupkes/Peace, Power, Control, Cooperation
- User:Chadlupkes/Statement for WSPC Chair
- User:Chadlupkes/Isolationism vs Protectionism
- Caucus Planning Page
- User:Chadlupkes/How to build a political website
- A New Foundation
- Ideas on Social Security
|BarackObama.com||Find people on BarackObama.com||Find groups on BarackObama.com||Find events on BarackObama.com - Can't find one? Create one!|
|DFA||Find people in DFA||Find DFA Groups||Find DFA Events|