Use this page to generate ideas and talk about our agenda for our meeting on January 2nd, 2006.
All other agenda items were put off to February thanks to the great response received by the candidate forum. Please read the notes of the meeting!
Paul Berendt has stepped down. We will be inviting the candidates we know of, currently consisting of:
- Greg Rodriguez - Dropped out of the race
- Dwight Pelz - Invitation sent, Confirmed
- Phil Talmadge - Invitation sent - Dropped out of race on 1/4
- Laura Ruderman - Invitation sent, Confirmed
- Jean Brooks - Need Contact Info
- Bill Harrington - Need Contact Info
- Mark Heinz - Invitation sent, Confirmed
Help build our List of Questions for WA State Party Chair.
Update on old businessEdit
- Seattle Ethics & Elections Committee letter & resolution
- Maria Cantwell outreach project
- Fish Farm Legslation
Seattle City CouncilEdit
Replacing Jim Compton is going to be on the agenda of the city council. Who do we recommend? How can the Grassroots be involved and heard?
- Cantwell/Clinton Lunch on January 27th
- Medical Testing Assistance for Veterans