Deaths by accident (or what appear to be accidents) to political leaders in cars. Zimbabwe seems an especially dangerous location for such accidents.
- Zororo Duri, Zimbabwe
- Border Gezi, Zimbabwean Minister for Youth and Employment BBC report (date: April 28, 2001)
- Christopher Giwa, Zimbabwe (activist)
- Brigadier Armstrong Gunda, Zimbabwe
- Abdulnabi Kadhem, Bahrain Government Inaction Bahrain Watch
- August 22, 1976: Brazilian President Juscelino Kubistchek de Oliveira, a.k.a. JK.
- May 26, 2001: Moven Mahachi, former Zimbabwean Minister of Defense The Independent report
- Sydney Malunga, Zimbabwe
- “Nikita” Mangena, Zimbabwe
- Elliot Manyika, Zimbabwe
- Solomon (Shloyme) Mikhoels (Соломон Михайлович Михоэлс (Вовси)), Soviet Union (date: December 13, 1948)
- Mthandazo Ndema Ngwenya, Zimbabwe
- Peter Pamire, Zimbabwe (business executive)
- Oswaldo Paya, Cuba (dissident) Late Cuban Dissident's Family Doubts Crash Report Peter Orsi. My Way August 1, 2012.
- Witness Rukarwa, Zimbabwe
- Josiah Tongogara, Zimbabwe
- Christopher Ushewokunze, Zimbabwe
- Justice Ziyambi
- Edison Zvogbo, Zimbabwe
- Richard Bourne. 2011. Catastrophe: What Went Wrong in Zimbabwe? London: Zed Books. p. 218.